BC students - are you looking for part-time or full-time work this summer? Why not consider a job in the horticulture industry? There are thousands of rewarding BC horticulture jobs "ripe for the picking"! Visit www.growyourfurture.ca today to apply for summer jobs and discover future career paths in BC horticulture.
Benefits of Working in Horticulture Industry
- Great Potential Earnings Entry-level jobs in horticulture typically start at minimum wage. It is often easy to move up the pay scale in the horticulture industry.
- Opportunities There are hundreds of jobs for all skill levels in horticulture. Learn while working; many companies offer on-the-job training! The opportunities to enhance your skills and build a career are endless.
- Variety Working in horticulture is vastly different from a desk job. If you typically get bored with repetitive tasks, horticulture can be the career for you. Never be bored as there is a lot of variety in daily tasks. In some sectors, there might be a new job site each day! Work Available In the horticulture industry, never worry about finding a job. Multiple companies are hiring year-round but even more so in the summer during harvest season.
- Work Available In the horticulture industry, never worry about finding a job. Multiple companies are hiring year-round but even more so in the summer during harvest season.
- Work Outside Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while getting paid! This industry supports the environment; plants naturally clean the air, trees offer shade and cooling. Bonus: Working in horticulture can help with staying fit. No need for a gym membership!
Fields in Horticulture
Below are a few of the interesting fields in horticulture - discover all the possibilities at www.growyourfurture.ca.
- Greenhouse Crops
- Landscaping Nurseries
- Turf and Golf
Apply for Summer Jobs Today
What are you waiting for? Apply online at www.growyourfurture.ca today!