Our Partners' Programs
For more learning opportunities, check out some of our partners' programs:
- Find out how you can get involved with agriculture in your community with 4-H BC.
- Hosted by 4-H BC, Agri-Career Quest is a five-day tour of a variety of operations across the Fraser Valley and Thompson-Okanagan for students to see and experience firsthand the diversity of agriculture in BC and the careers available in the industry, as well as participate in career-building sessions.
- Learn more about teaching healthy eating through workshops offered to teachers by BC Dairy Association.
- The BC Dairy Association brings the dairy farm to your school with the Mobile Dairy Classroom Experience.
- Check out a hands-on approach to family, food, and fun at Better Together BC.
- The Canadian Seed Growers' Association has a terrific online seed resource program for secondary schools.
- The Directorate of Agencies for School Health (DASH BC) has great programs and ideas for creating healthy schools.
- The BC Chicken Growers’ Association’s Poultry in Motion Educational Mini Barn give students an up-close look at poultry farming.
- Want to start a school garden? Start a School Food Garden by Healthy Eating at School (an initiative between BC Dairy Association, BC Ministry of Health, and Knowledge [formerly Knowledge Network]) has great tips and resources.
- Looking for a great science experiment? Tomatosphere is a free program in which students use "space" tomato seeds to learn about plants in space, right here on Earth.
- Find all of BC’s agricultural fairs, exhibitions, and festivals at BC Fairs.
- Visit UBC for a host of educational agriculture information.
- Discover the resources and activities available for schools and communities from Farm to School BC.
- Find tips for tours for dairy farms, greenhouses, and ranch operators.