We bring agriculture to our students through the continued support of our community, the dedication of our volunteers, and the generosity of our financial partners.
By donating to BCAITC, you become part of our team. We feature our donors on our website and social media platforms, in industry trade publications, and at public trade shows. We’ll also give you updates on activities and new programs, as well as send you our annual progress report.
Your generous donations support the goals of our Foundation towards new initiatives and programs.
Ways to Donate
- Donations for annual giving — from $50 and up
- Build a new agricultural program with us — $5,000 to $40,000
- Support in Distribution Costs for Take a Bite of BC — $1,000 to $2,000
- Join us at our Annual Fundraiser Dinner, held each spring — $80 to $600 (for a table of 8)
- Sponsor a program in a classroom
OR donate a charitable gift in the amount of your choice
To pay by cheque:
- Please fill out this form and include with payment
- Please mail cheque and form to:
BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation
1767 Angus Campbell Rd.
Abbotsford, BC V3G 2M3
All supporters will be issued a charitable donation tax receipt for income tax purposes. To receive a tax receipt, please include with your donation your name, company name, phone number, mailing address, email address, and the program you wish to attribute your gift to.