We're Hiring - Program Coordinator - Administration
- Responsibilities: Program Coordination and Administration for BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation's BC School Fruit and Vegetable Nutritional Program. The program includes fruit, vegetable, and milk delivery to over 1,400 schools in the province throughout the school year. The second responsibility is a "Fresh to You" fruit and vegetable fundraiser for the same schools throughout the province.
- Skills: The position requires administration expertise, knowledge of province of BC, high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, as well as database and spreadsheet expertise. The position is with the education system, it requires superior written and oral communications skills as well as attention to friendly customer service. The employee will work with a team in an office setting and be required to maintain stakeholder relationships for the program. Find more program information on www.bcaitc.ca.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
- Salary: $32,852.00-$51,074.00 per year.
- COVID-19 Considerations: To keep our staff safe we have physically distanced desks, installed plastic barriers, provided masks and have an office entry, exit, and cleaning protocol.
- Apply: With resume prior to February 4, 2021 to: email@example.com.